Process Visibility Reveals Hidden Causes of Broken Business Processes
Successful business operations depend on processes; specifically, on repeatable, measurable processes which can be improved and extended over time. Core business processes involve manual or application-centric steps as part of the transaction lifecycle. This tends to make an accurate, holistic view of key business process metrics a tough assignment. Insight suffers, yet, important business decisions are made everyday using what information is available.
How broken business processes can hurt your organization:
‘Broken’ business processes result in actual processing outcomes that fail to
match the expected outcomes; outcomes based on the process definition. While the causes often remain hidden, While these causes remain hidden, broken busienss processes often result in undesired
outcomes such as missed SLAs, dissatisfied customers, failure to comply with
regulations and misapplied resources.
Download this 4-page overview on Operational Intelligence for Process Visibility to:
- Understand and define broken business processes
- Expose process problems using Operational Intelligence
- Reveal the hidden causes of broken processes
- Learn how to use real-time data to make better, faster decisions
- Utilize best practices recommendations for implementing a Process Visibility solution for your organization